Friday 2 January 2015

New County Bird Recorder for Anglesey

Yes Happy New Year to you all. So out with the old and in with the new. I've been the County recorder for Anglesey since the 1998 report but I've decided to stand down. Many thanks to everyone who has sent me records and helped me over the years. Thankfully I have managed to find a suitable successor in the form of Robin Sandham. The official handover took place yesterday, the 1st January, in a field in a neutral County, Yorkshire. It wasn't planned, it just had something to do with there being a Little Bustard there!
Good luck to Rob and thanks again to everyone for their records over the years. 

Please could you send future Anglesey records to

Robin Sandham     robinsandham@hotmail.co.uk

Neckarmont, Woodlands, Conwy, LL32 8LT
07584320882







No comments:

Post a Comment